Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saturday

So I have finally decided what to do with my pieces from ArtsyCraft, and here is the end result:

Don't know whether to paint the frame or not. Possibly a very light blue/green or aqua perhaps. Any ideas welcome!

I also decided to start the Dukan Diet. It will start on Monday after Jack goes back to school for his final week EVER!! I can't believe my boy is finishing school forever!

So how will I get on? Hopefully Mark is going to help by joining me on this Dukan diet, and losing a bit of weight himself. Its the one where you start off with a strict protein start week, then you go through a protein and vegetable phase, and then there are ongoing strategies to keep the weight off. It seems simple enough, I've just got to stick to this one!

I am going to try and update this a bit more often too!

No comments: